Pediatric Urgent Care
Alliance Xpress Urgent Care is here for all your Pediatric Urgent Care needs.
At Alliance Xpress Urgent Care, we know a sick child is an unhappy child, which is why we conveniently offer pediatric urgent care for children from 6 months to age 18, in addition to adults of all ages. Our extended hours complement the services and availability of your child’s primary care pediatrician, and offer a child-friendly and efficient alternative to the emergency room.
Our Pediatric Services
- On-site x-rays and labs
- Breathing treatments (Nebulizer)
- School, sports, and camp physicals
Common Pediatric Urgent Care Conditions include:
- Colds and flu
- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
- Skin infections, rashes, and other skin conditions
- Sore throat/Strep throat
- Minor abdominal pain, diarrhea, and vomiting
- Ear infections, earaches
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor nose bleeds
- Pink Eye
- Sprains and strains
- Foreign bodies, splinters
- Basic fractures
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts and scrapes, including sutures if needed
- Asthma and wheezing
Having a sick child can be stressful, but we’re here to help – just walk in to our clinic during business hours. Thank you for trusting us with your family’s urgent care needs!
*Note that unaccompanied minors under the age of 18 will need a signed pre-authorization before treatment.
Download Authorization to Treat a Minor Form